Sunday, November 6, 2011

God"s promise

“For the iniquity of his covetousness I was angry and struck him; I hid and was angry, and he went on backsliding in the way of his heart.
I have seen his ways, and will heal him; I will also lead him, and restore comforts to him and to his mourners” (Hosea 3: 17-18).

i praise God for His love is good. For all these overwhelming events that i may trust in Him more. For all those healing that He promise me, that is on its way. I praise the lord for He is good. for His greater plan, that adjust my own plan to His, and make it beautiful in His time.

i praise God for whatever happen in my life. God is good all the time, even when i cant seem to understand Him. even when He says wait when i ask for answers. For i know He has better timing, that i may learn some more in the mean time. i praise the Lord, God is good

No comments:

Post a Comment